These vegan gluten-free cookies are simply ! They are perfect desserts for parties. No one should have to forgo dessert! Plus, they're actually so delicious. People will be shook by how good they taste! The best part about these cookies is that you can really use any type of nut butter (or sun butter to make them allergy-friendly)!
Coconut Oil Cookies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (hard)
- 1/2 cup almond, cashew, or peanut butter
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Cream together the coconut oil, nut butter, coconut sugar, vanilla, and apple sauce until smooth.
- Mix your dry ingredients in a small bowl, then slowly mix into the wet ingredients until just incorporated.
- Stir in the chocolate chips
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and place cookies (about 2 tablespoons of dough each) on a baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove and let cool!