A Sunday-morning-treat or a delicious weeknight dessert. Enjoy a healthier version of traditionally fried doughnuts all week guilt-free with these baked doughnuts.
Coconut Flour Baked Doughnuts [Vegan, Grain-Free]
To Make the Doughnuts:
- 3 flax eggs
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons coconut nectar
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 6 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
To Make the Glaze:
- 1 1/2 cups coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- Shredded coconut, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a doughnut pan.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
- Add the coconut flour and baking soda. Mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the doughnut pan filling about a 1/4.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the doughnuts from the pan and to cool completely.
- Add glaze and shredded coconut.