These soft and chewy cinnamon raisin oatmeal bars are a great one-bowl recipe for easy meal prep.
Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal Bars [Vegan]
- 1 very ripe medium banana mashed
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups old fashioned oats (rolled oats)
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 2 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line an 8×8 inch glass baking dish with parchment paper for easy removal.
- Mash the banana in a large bowl, then mix in the wet ingredients.
- Then add all the dry ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until the top has browned and firmed up.
- Let cool, portion into squares, and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freeze for later.