These decadent, raw vegan chocolate sour cherry slices melt in your mouth. They are the perfect, healthy dessert when you are craving sweets.
Chocolate Sour Cherry Slice [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup brazil nuts
- 1 cup pistachio nuts
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 2 cups medjool dates, pitted
- 100 g vegan milk chocolate, cut into small pieces
- 3/4 cup sour cherries
- 1/2 cup coconut, dessicated
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract Pinch Celtic sea salt
- Food Processor
- Blend all ingredients in food processor, until coarsely ground.
- Press mixture firmly into a slice tin and place in freezer for 1 hour or until semi firm.
- Remove from freezer and cut into slices. Ready to eat! Slice will store in refrigerator for up to 1 week. Make a large batch by doubling the recipe and keep in freezer for up to 2 months.