These delicious, easy granola bars are the perfect thing to make over the weekend so you're supplied for the week. They're packed with quinoa and nuts to keep you energized throughout the day. They're the perfect bite for someone who's on the go.
Chocolate Pretzel Quinoa Bars [Vegan]
- 1 cup Medjool dates
- 1/4 cup sunflower seed butter (or almond or peanut butter)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup quinoa puffs (or rice puffs)
- 1/2 cup pretzels, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- Vegan chocolate, to drizzle
- Line a 9x9-inch square glass dish with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, add the dates, sunflower seed butter, vanilla, and water. Process the mixture until it's smooth, about 1 minute.
- Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl.
- Add quinoa puffs, pretzels, oats, and cocoa nibs to the bowl and mix all the ingredients together.
- Press the mixture firmly into the bottom of your prepared dish.
- Chill them in the freezer or refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before cutting into 12 bars.