At first these were going to be a granola bar ... but things change. I’ve drizzled these with chocolate because I’m a horrible person, but if you want to keep it healthier you can leave it off.
Chocolate Drizzled No-Bake Apricot Cashew Balls [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 1/2 cups of dried apricots
- 1 cup raw unsalted cashews
- 1/2 cup smooth cashew butter
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, slightly warmed
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate
- In a food processor add the cashews and blitz on high until they resemble a coarse soil. Then add the apricots and blitz again until they are broken into small pieces.
- Add the coconut, coconut oil and cashew butter. Process on high until the mixture starts to come together. It will form into a sort of sticky dough.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop out the mixture and then using your hands roll them into a ball.
- Place on a parchment lined baking tray and then chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Whilst the balls are chilling, prepare the chocolate drizzle. Melt the chocolate to a heat proof bowl over a saucepan of boiling water.
- Using a spoon drizzle the chocolate over the balls and then put them back into the fridge to set for around 30 minutes.