These sweet, creamy strawberry cheesecake bites enveloped in a dark chocolate shell will have you swooning. Not only do these little bites taste amazing, but they look absolutely adorable! Bring these with you to your next event and we guarantee everyone who tries them will be looking for the chef. Or keep them in your freezer to slowly eat for the next month. Your choice.
Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Cheesecake Bites [Vegan]
- 3/4 cup raw cashews, soaked in water for at least 4 hours
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/3 cup strawberries
- 3-4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate
- Freeze-dried strawberries to garnish (optional)
- Add the cashews, coconut oil, strawberries, maple syrup, and vanilla to a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- If it's not pink enough, add a couple more strawberries. Taste and adjust the sweetness to your liking.
- Line a loaf pan with saran wrap. Pour the cheesecake into the loaf pan. Cover with some more saran wrap and place in freezer. Freeze until completely solid.Once completely frozen, remove from loaf pan, and cut into 32 squares.
- Place back in the the freezer on a parchment line baking tray as you melt the dark chocolate in the microwave or over a double broiler.
- Place the melted chocolate in a bowl and have your freeze-dried strawberries crushed and ready.
- Remove the cheesecake bites from the freezer. One by one dunk into the chocolate until they are completely coated, place on baking tray, and sprinkle with freeze dried strawberries. Repeat with the rest of your bites. Place back in the freezer until the chocolate hardens.
- Let thaw for a few minutes before enjoying.