Not only are these cookie cups made with yummy, natural, and easy to find ingredients, but they are super easy and only take one dish to make. Less clean-up? Yes, please! And let’s not forget they are for your gluten-free, vegan, AND grain-free buds. Fill them with your favorite ice cream or other sweet treat.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bowls [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 7 pitted Medjool dates or 12 Khadrawy dates (softened in hot water for 5 minutes if needed)
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut sugar, depending on desired sweetness
- 1 tablespoon egg replacer, 1 tablespoon chia, or 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter
- 1 tablespoon non-dairy milk or water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, if needed
- 3 tablespoons mini vegan chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350˚F. Grease muffin tin and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips in food processor. Fold in chocolate chips. You may have to use your hands for this to spread them evenly throughout.
- Press dough into the sides and bottom of the tin molds careful to make sure there is dough evenly covering the mold.
- Bake at 350˚F for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cool before removing carefully with edge of a spoon or your fingers. They should pop out easily.
- Fill with whatever flavor vegan ice cream you prefer!