A gluten-free, totally creamy and delightful chocolate pudding - with a twist!
Chocolate Cashew Pudding [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 1/5 cups soaked cashews immersed and soaked in water overnight
- 3 tablespoons cocoa or can use 3 tablespoons of melted dark chocolate
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar or, more, as needed
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Sprinkle of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- Add the cashews and almond milk to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy. You might have to turn your blender off and scrape down the sides a couple of times.
- Add the cocoa/chocolate, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt and vanilla and blend until well incorporated
- Chill for an hour at least before digging into.
- Optional: Creamy soy whipped topping!