These vegan chocolate brownie waffles are something out of this world! They are simple to make, oh so delicious and can be topped with any of your favorite waffle toppings. They will be a hit with your family on Sunday morning breakfasts! Make sure to give them a shot!
Chocolate Brownie Waffles [Vegan]
- 1 cup spelt flour or all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup + 2 teaspoon cocoa or raw cacao powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup plant-based milk (cashew, almond, coconut, etc…)
- 1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Grease a waffle iron and preheat it as needed.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, sea salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix the raw honey or maple syrup, vanilla extract, and coconut oil.
- Add the wet ingredients to the bowl with dry ingredients, and stir until well-combined.
- When the waffle maker is hot, follow your machine’s specific instructions to make a waffle. Repeat until all of the batter has been used.
- Serve as desired. You can top yours with a simple glaze (1/2 cup powdered sugar + 1-2 tablespoon almond milk) and vegan chocolate chips.