Sneak in some extra veggies with this moist and flavorful chocolate cake! Perfect for an indulgent breakfast or healthy dessert!
Fudgy and Decadent Chocolate Avocado Zucchini Cake [Vegan]
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 whole avocado
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon each baking powder and soda
- 1 sprinkle of salt
- 6 tablespoons dark organic cacao powder
- Drop of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add avocado and zucchini to a mixer and mix on low.
- Slowly add in the rest of the ingredients.
- At this point you can either divide your mixture between two small, round, greased cake pans or pour into lined muffin tins.
- Either way bake for about 35-45 min or until a toothpick comes out clean.