A snack for energy that will sustain you, plus a chocolatey taste to make it yum! A dairy-free snack that travels well and will keep for about a week in the fridge in an air-tight container. You can make batches of these and freeze them until you are ready to transfer to the fridge. Sugar-free.
Chocolate Almond Energy Bites [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Chocolate Almond Energy Bites [Vegan]
- 1 cup Medjool dates (pitted)
- 1 cup almonds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
How to Prepare Chocolate Almond Energy Bites [Vegan]
- Place the almonds in a food processor and blend until you get a fine crumbled mixture. Add everything else and mix until it comes together in a sticky paste-like texture.
- Roll into balls and freeze for an hour before transferring to the fridge.
- Keep in an airtight container in the fridge until you are ready to eat.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.