This moist and delicious banana bread is wonderful to make on the weekend!
Choco-Banana Bonanza Bread [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Wet Ingredients:
- 3 ripened bananas
- 2 tablespons ground flaxseed
- 1/3 cup plant-based milk of choice
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Dry Ingredient:
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 cup rolled oats + more for sprinkling over
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a 9×5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper and lightly grease the sides of with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, mash up the banana until almost smooth then add in the wet ingredients until well combined.
- Mix in the wet ingredients until well combined.
- Stir the dry ingredients without over mixing.
- Spoon into the loaf pan ensuring that dough is spread evenly. Sprinkle with the left over oats.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes until lightly golden and tooth pick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 15 minutes and only slice once cooled. Enjoy!