Enjoy these festive and decadent chocolatey cookies, with the added crunch of pistachios! The fresh cherries give an added sweetness to the cookie that is absolutely delicious.
Cherry and Pistachio Double Chocolate Chip Cookies [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1/4 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 1/8 cup self-raising flour
- About a handful of pistachios, chopped
- 3 1/2-ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- About 8 cherries, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Beat the butter and sugar together until creamy, add in the honey/syrup and beat again until smooth.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix until everything is fully incorporated then spoon onto a baking tray lined with grease proof paper.
- Top with a few extra bits of chocolate, pistachios and cherries and bake for 12-14 minutes.
The cookies will come out of the oven soft if you’re worried they’re not cooked, lift a cookie slightly and check to see if a bottom has formed.