This cauliflower pate is super easy to make - it’s tasty, yummy and smooth. You will be surprised by its flavor, so intense and light at the same time. You could even make it with any boiled/roasted cauliflower leftovers. You could enjoy the creamy cauliflower pâté on its own, with veggie crudités, spread on bread, on a sandwich or in a nori wrap
Cauliflower Pâté [Vegan]
- 1 cauliflower cut into florets
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 lemon for juice
- 1 handful fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Veggie crudites: carrots, cucumber, cherry tomatoes...
- Steam cauliflower for 5 minutes and cool completely.
- In a food processor, add all ingredients and process until mixture is smooth or reaches hummus consistency.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Serve with veggies and crackers or just spread on toast and sandwiches.