Even if you are not the number 1 cauliflower fan, you will fall in love with these breads! Mashed down and hidden in different forms, the vegetable is a dream come true for all because of its versatility and health benefits. Flourless, easy, and a good staple to keep in the house, these flatbreads are pretty great at keeping you full on the go.
Cauliflower Flatbreads [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Cauliflower Flatbreads [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 3 cups raw cauliflower florets
- 2/3 cup chickpea flour
- 5 tablespoons aquafaba (chickpea brine)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons dry parsley
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
How To Make Cauliflower Flatbreads [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Preheat to 350°F and line a baking tray.
- Blend cauliflower florets and aquafaba until smooth, then add the spices (with extra to taste). Add in chickpea flour and mix until combined.
- Form handful-sized balls and squash them down on the tray. Tuck the edges in to make flipping them easier.
- Bake 25 minutes, flip, bake 10–15 more until golden crisp.
Top with pesto, hummus, grilled eggplant slices, diced peppadews…anything!
- Grain-Free Flour
- Nutritional Yeast / Nooch
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 356 | Total Carbs: 53 g | Total Fat: 4 g | Total Protein: 22 g | Total Sodium: 788 g | Total Sugar: 14 g Per Serving: Calories: 45 | Carbs: 7 g | Fat: 1 g | Protein: 3 g | Sodium: 99 mg | Sugar: 2 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
tried these added cumin and used fresh parsley rather than dried and added more black pepper as wanted bit of kick ( didnt want to vary too much from original recipe so i could see if i needed to adapt or not )- very tasty and easy too ! and very moreish !!! will definitely use cumin in next attempt again as it goes so well with cauliflower – thank u !