Even if you are not the number 1 cauliflower fan, you will fall in love with these breads! Mashed down and hidden in different forms, the vegetable is a dream come true for all because of its versatility and health benefits. Flourless, easy, and a good staple to keep in the house, these flatbreads are pretty great at keeping you full on the go.
Cauliflower Flatbreads [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 3 cups raw cauliflower florets
- 2/3 cup chickpea flour
- 5 tablespoons aquafaba (chickpea brine)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons dry parsley
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat to 350°F and line a baking tray.
- Blend cauliflower florets and aquafaba until smooth, then add the spices (with extra to taste). Add in chickpea flour and mix until combined.
- Form handful-sized balls and squash them down on the tray. Tuck the edges in to make flipping them easier.
- Bake 25 minutes, flip, bake 10–15 more until golden crisp.
Top with pesto, hummus, grilled eggplant slices, diced peppadews…anything!