These little cauliflower bites are a great alternative to the typical wings, and they have just the right amount of heat! The best part is, they're made with only four ingredients!
Cauliflower Buffalo Wings With Ranch Dipping Sauce [Vegan]
- 3/4 large cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs or regular bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup of your favorite hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Chop up cauliflower into small florets
- In a large bowl, drizzle olive oil over the cauliflower and toss to coat well.
- Pour the breadcrumbs over and toss with either your hands or a spoon to coat
- Place cauliflower onto a parchment lined baking sheet and spread out into one layer.
- Roast for 20 minutes or until the cauliflower is fork tender.
- Take out of oven and pour back into the bowl with hot sauce. Toss to coat again. You can add more breadcrumbs if desired as well.
- Place back on baking sheet and roast for another 10-15 minutes or so until cauliflower starts to get crispy.
- Remove from the oven, and serve with ranch and celery.