These are a crowd-pleaser for any event. Chicken wings are never missed when you can have cauliflower bites. Serve these with celery sticks, carrots, and vegan blue cheese dressing for optimal enjoyment.
Cauliflower Buffalo Bites [Vegan]
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 cauliflower head, broken into florets
- 10 ounces oil-free Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 cup vegan blue cheese
- Carrot sticks, for serving
- Celery sticks, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the milk, flour, and spices.
- Place all the cauliflower pieces in the milk mixture and coat thoroughly.
- Spread the cauliflower on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- Once the cauliflower is crisp and golden, coat them with the Buffalo sauce and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with the vegan blue cheese and carrot and celery sticks.