In this recipe, halved avocados are stuffed with a homemade cashew cream, garnished with chopped nuts and chives, and served with a side of sliced cherry tomatoes. This simple recipe both looks and tastes like something you would order off the menu at a high-end restaurant, but it's so easy — and affordable — to make in your own home. Serve these as an appetizer or light course at a dinner party, or simply enjoy them with no occasion in mind.
Cashew Cream Stuffed Avocado [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Cashew Cream Stuffed Avocado [Vegan]
- 2 avocados
- 1 cup cashews, soaked for 4 hours and rinsed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon tamari
- 1/4 clove of garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 4 Brazil nuts, roughly ground and mixed with 1/2 teaspoon tamari.
- 4 cherry tomatoes, julienned
- 2 tablespoons paté
For the Filling:
For the Garnish:
How to Prepare Cashew Cream Stuffed Avocado [Vegan]
- Blend all ingredients for the filling in high-speed blender until smooth.
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the seeds, and with a spoon, scoop out the flesh in one piece.
- Brush olive paté on a plate, place the avocado half on top and fill with the filling. Garnish with ground Brazil nuts and chopped chives. Add the cherry tomato julienne on the side.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 1412 | Total Carbs: 78 g | Total Fat: 115 g | Total Protein: 32 g | Total Sodium: 1007 g | Total Sugar: 18 g Per Serving: Calories: 353 | Carbs: 20 g | Fat: 29 g | Protein: 8 g | Sodium: 252 mg | Sugar: 5 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.