This Carrot Cashew Paté is simple, healthy and exploding with flavor because vegan food should be fun, not bland.
Carrot Cashew Paté (That Bursts With Flavor!) [Vegan]
- 2 cups of carrots chopped into large pieces
- 1 cup cashews, soaked in water for at least 1 hour
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon peeled and grated ginger
- 1/2 cup cilantro, stems and leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place the carrots in the food processor and process until there are no big chunks.
- Drain the cashews and place them in the food processor, along with the tahini, lemon juice, ginger, cilantro and salt.
- Process until mixture is completely smooth, about three minutes.
- Add salt to taste if needed.