This Carrot Cashew Paté is simple, healthy and exploding with flavor because vegan food should be fun, not bland.
Carrot Cashew Paté (That Bursts With Flavor!) [Vegan]
- 2 cups of carrots chopped into large pieces
- 1 cup cashews, soaked in water for at least 1 hour
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon peeled and grated ginger
- 1/2 cup cilantro, stems and leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place the carrots in the food processor and process until there are no big chunks.
- Drain the cashews and place them in the food processor, along with the tahini, lemon juice, ginger, cilantro and salt.
- Process until mixture is completely smooth, about three minutes.
- Add salt to taste if needed.
Total Calories: 998 | Total Carbs: 66 g | Total Fat: 93 g | Total Protein: 40 g | Total Sodium: 1207 g | Total Sugar: 14 g Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile
Shouldn’t the carrots be boiled first?