These Caramel Apple Pie Oats hit the spot every time. They are cozy and creamy with notes of vanilla and cinnamon and gooey caramelized apple.
Caramel Apple Pie Oats [Vegan]
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free if needed)
- 1 cup Nutpods Caramel dairy-free creamer (or canned coconut or nut-free milk of choice blended with 2 to 3 Medjool dates)
- 1/2 to 1 apple, finely chopped, plus more for serving
- 1/2 cup plain probiotic dairy-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons vegan vanilla protein powder (optional, used here)
- 2 teaspoons white chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons Lakanto Maple sugar-free syrup or pure maple syrup, or sweetener of choice, adjusted to taste
- optional toppings: warm caramelized apple (diced apple caramelized in a cast iron skillet with coconut oil, Lakanto Brown sugar-free monk fruit sweetener, and cinnamon), fresh blueberries, pieces of GoMacro cashew caramel protein bar, grain-free granola, cinnamon, or toppings of choice
- Put oats, creamer or milk, diced apple, yogurt, protein powder, chia seeds, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl or divide into single-serving mason jars and stir to combine. Sweeten to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or for a minimum of 6 hours.
- In the morning, stir and add additional sweetener and milk as needed for desired taste and consistency. Serve with your choice of toppings.