Cantaloupe is the quintessential summer fruit with its sweet juice and delicate flavor. These refreshing mini-smoothies come together in just a couple of minutes, keeping you out of the kitchen and out enjoying your summer.
Cantaloupe Cashew Cream Mini Smoothies [Vegan]
- 2 cups cantaloupe, cut into small chunks
- 1/2 of a banana
- 1/4 cup raw cashew pieces, soaked for a few hours, rinsed and drain
- 1 Tbsp. coconut butter
- 1/4 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish, optional
- Put all of the ingredients into a high-speed or regular blender and process until silky smooth.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
- Enjoy right away or let chill for a few hours to firm up slightly.