These Cajun Spiced Japanese Sweet Potato Fries are one of the best plates of fries you will ever have in your entire existence, no exaggeration! It is amazing as a whole foods sweet craving. And it pairs well with Buddha bowls, sandwiches, burgers, or just as a snack. You can even dip these into some fresh homemade guacamole and bask in the glory.
Cajun Spiced Japanese Sweet Potato Fries [Vegan]
- 2 medium-sized Japanese sweet potatoes chopped long
- 3 tablespoons olive or grapeseed oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon Cajun spice
- Preheat your oven to 400°F and thoroughly wash the skins of your sweet potatoes.
- Chop the ends off and cut them longways into 2-inch wide pieces similar to potato wedges.
- Lay them onto your baking sheet and mix all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the spice and oil mixture over the sweet potatoes and massage it in for a quick marinade.
- Bake at 400°F for 20-30 minutes, flipping them.
- Sweet Potato