This recipe is aimed at all fans of the Harry Potter saga who have ever wanted to immerse themselves in their magical world and try the famous butter beer that the characters enjoy so much in each of the books. Butter beer is a hot drink that came to fame after the publication of the books and since then many fans have tried to invent their recipe in a way that resembles the one described in the saga.
- 2 cups of sparkling water
- 1 cup almond milk
- 4 tbsp whole sugar
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable margarine
- Caramel or vegan toffee ( see recipe here )
- Heat the water with gas and vegetable milk in a pot, add the sugar to taste and turmeric to color. Mix well add the margarine.
- Bring the liquid to a boil, remove it from the heat and beat in the blender until foam comes out.
- Decorate the jar in which we will serve the butter beer with toffee or caramel or simply cover the bottom of the jar with the tofee and pour the "beer" on top.