Brown Rice Pizza Crust [Vegan]
- 3 cups cooked brown rice (approx. 1 cup dry)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste + 1 teaspoon coconut sugar (to sweeten it, if desired)
- 1 small red onion sliced
- 1/2 container mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 container cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 handful olives pitted
- 1/2 red capsicum sliced
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 handful baby spinach leaves
Pre-heat oven to 350ºF degrees.
Place a sheet of baking paper on oiled baking sheet (to keep it in place).
Process the brown rice until combined and doughy. Using a knife dipped in hot water, spread mixture to form a large pizza base 1/4-inch thick.
Refrigerate for minimum of 45 minutes.
Top with tomato paste and spread to the edge of the base.
Layer with other ingredients.
Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until veggies are tender.