The crust gets delightfully crispy in the oven first and totally holds together after you top it with a million ingredients like I did!
Broccoli Chicken Kale Pesto Cauliflower Crust Pizza [Vegan]
- Cauliflower pizza crust
- 2 chicken scallopini
- 1 cup kale
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 cup shredded vegan cheese
- 2 tablespoons vegan pesto
- Preheat your oven to 450°F per cauliflower crust instructions and bake accordingly until cooked through and crispy. If you’re making your own cauliflower crust from scratch, you’ll still want to bake the crust fully before adding any toppings.
- In the meantime, prep all your ingredients by chopping into small pieces.
- Pre-Cook your chicken and shred into small pieces.
- Take your favorite vegan cheese (mine is Follow Your Heart slices) and shred them using a cheese grater.
- Prepare Vegan Kale Pesto or use store-bought.
- Once your pizza crust is fully cooked through remove from the oven and top with ingredients. This is the order I used from bottom up. Pesto, tomatoes, chicken, cheese, kale, and broccoli on the very top.
- Pop this back in the oven and broil on High for about 5 minutes until your cheese is melty and your broccoli starts to get crispy on top.