Spring is just around the corner so here is something light and fresh to welcome the warmer weather. This broad bean dip plays with those natural, grassy, and earthy flavors of the broad beans and enhances them with lemon and coriander. It’s perfect as a dip or spread.
Broad Bean Dip [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Broad Bean Dip [Vegan]
- 2 1/2 cups cooked broad/fava beans
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- juice of 1 1/2 lemons
- 1 heaped tablespoon tahini
- 3 tablespoons fresh coriander (cilantro), chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Prepare Broad Bean Dip [Vegan]
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor, hand blender or pestle and mortar and blend until smooth.
- Drizzle with olive oil and torn coriander leaves to garnish. (optional)
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.