This dressing complements so many items, and it’s nice to have an easy, go-to recipe for it on hand.
Blue Cheese Dressing[Vegan]
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons white miso
- 2 tablespoons water
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Add the mayonnaise, tahini, miso, water, lemon juice, mustard, vinegar, and garlic powder to a high-speed blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add the parsley and black pepper, and pulse a few times until just combined and specks of the parsley and pepper are still visible.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
If desired, add 1/4 cup of crumbled extra-firm tofu for texture.
Per Serving: Calories: 146 | Carbs: 2 g | Fat: 15 g | Protein: 2 g | Sodium: 320 mg | Sugar: 0 g Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile