Utilizing black beans in brownie recipes is amazing because they are accessible, affordable, packed with protein, easy to use and create the perfect, buttery soft texture! These protein-packed goodies combine two of your all-time favorite sweets: fudgy brownies and ooey gooey s'mores. If you are in the mood for an indulgent treat that really isn't that bad for you, whip up a batch of these brownies.
Black Bean S’mores Brownies [Vegan, Grain-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Black Bean S’mores Brownies [Vegan, Grain-Free]
For the Brownies:
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup date syrup
- 1/4 cup almond milk (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coffee grounds (optional)
For the Toppings:
How to Prepare Black Bean S’mores Brownies [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine the brownie filling in a food processor. Blend until smooth and add the almond milk to smooth things out.
- Add parchment paper to the baking dish for easy removal. Begin layering in the toppings and batter and finish with graham cracker dust, marshmallows, and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Serving: Calories: 359 | Carbs: 56 g | Fat: 16 g | Protein: 6 g | Sodium: 307 mg | Sugar: 27 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.