This panini is the perfect example of how when simple ingredients are combined they can make a truly amazing meal! This sandwich has savory black beans, creamy hummus, tender eggplant, and deliciously juicy sun-dried tomatoes. A hearty meal that's easy to eat thanks to two pieces of crunchy bread.
Black Bean Hummus Panini [Vegan]
- Grill the eggplant slices in the panini maker, approximately 5 minutes.
- Put the hummus on both inner sides of the bread slices.
- Lay the eggplant slices on the bottom, add a pinch of salt.
- Add the black beans and a little more salt over them.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes.
- Close the sandwich and spread the vegan butter over the top slice. Place the assembled sandwich in the panini maker. It is ready when the bread is browned.
- Beans - Black