This panini is the perfect example of how when simple ingredients are combined they can make a truly amazing meal! This sandwich has savory black beans, creamy hummus, tender eggplant, and deliciously juicy sun-dried tomatoes. A hearty meal that's easy to eat thanks to two pieces of crunchy bread.
Black Bean Hummus Panini [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Black Bean Hummus Panini [Vegan]
How to Prepare Black Bean Hummus Panini [Vegan]
- Grill the eggplant slices in the panini maker, approximately 5 minutes.
- Put the hummus on both inner sides of the bread slices.
- Lay the eggplant slices on the bottom, add a pinch of salt.
- Add the black beans and a little more salt over them.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes.
- Close the sandwich and spread the vegan butter over the top slice. Place the assembled sandwich in the panini maker. It is ready when the bread is browned.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
- Beans - Black
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 767 | Total Carbs: 146 g | Total Fat: 33 g | Total Protein: 52 g | Total Sodium: 1161 g | Total Sugar: 10 g Calculation not including salt or vegan butter.Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.