Beets are full of lots of good vitamins, minerals and nutrients so you know you’re eating something good here! A beautiful color with amazing flavors, you can never go wrong with beets.
Beet Soup [Raw, Vegan]
- 2 to 3 medium size peeled beets
- 1/2 cup cashews (this will give it a more creamy flavor, you can omit it and just add more water)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 – 2 cloves of garlic
- Some chopped Jalapeño (optional)
- Water – start with about 3/4 cups and add more depending on how thick or thin you like your soup
- Put all ingredients together into a blender and blend.
- Blend until smooth.
Optional toppings - parsley, cilantro, and green onion.
- Beet Recipes