Beets are full of lots of good vitamins, minerals and nutrients so you know you’re eating something good here! A beautiful color with amazing flavors, you can never go wrong with beets.
Beet Soup [Raw, Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Beet Soup [Raw, Vegan]
- 2 to 3 medium size peeled beets
- 1/2 cup cashews (this will give it a more creamy flavor, you can omit it and just add more water)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 – 2 cloves of garlic
- Some chopped Jalapeño (optional)
- Water – start with about 3/4 cups and add more depending on how thick or thin you like your soup
How to Prepare Beet Soup [Raw, Vegan]
- Put all ingredients together into a blender and blend.
- Blend until smooth.
Optional toppings - parsley, cilantro, and green onion.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
- Beet Recipes
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 474 | Total Carbs: 41g | Total Fat: 29g | Total Protein:14 g | Total Sodium: 250mg | Total Sugar: 19gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.