The only thing better than a hot dinner after a long day is one that's quick and easy to make. This recipe is just that. These beer battered mushrooms are filling and full of subtle flavor. Customize the recipe with whatever spices you like!
Beer Battered Chicken of the Woods Mushrooms [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Beer Battered Chicken of the Woods Mushrooms [Vegan]
- 8 ounces Chicken of the Woods Mushrooms
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon salt-free seasoning
- 1 cup beer
- Spices of your choice, to taste
How to Prepare Beer Battered Chicken of the Woods Mushrooms [Vegan]
- Mix all batter ingredients together and dredge the mushroom medallions.
- Fry in a lightly oiled non-stick skillet, until golden brown on both sides, flipping once. Lightly salt if desired and serve.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.