The flavour of this gorgeous pasta dish is all its own. The beet noodles provide a sweet earthiness with an al dente crunch, while the cauliflower cream is reminiscent of alfredo sauce though slightly thicker.
Bed of Roses (Beet Noodles With Cauliflower Sauce) [Vegan]
For the Noodles:
- 1 very large beet, spiralized using the largest blade
For the Cauliflower Sauce:
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon evoo
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon coconut milk powder
- 1/2 cup water
- Black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (or more)
- Dash chili powder
- Pinch pink salt
- Steam your cauliflower until tender.
- Add to a blender along with remaining ingredients and puree until very smooth.
- Pour into a saucepan and heat over medium heat. Pour over prepared beet noodles.