Not only this dressing is super-clean and healthy, it's bursting with flavor! Nutritional yeast and apple cider vinegar add some tangyness to the taste, and miso paste rounds it all up creating a well-balanced dressing. Basil is a potent herb and possesses some amazing health benefits. It contains powerful antioxidants, helps fight inflammation and cancer, contains natural antibacterial properties and acts as a natural adaptogen helping the body handle stress more efficiently. Just one more reason to eat more salads!
Basil Lovers Dressing [Vegan]
- 1/4 cup cold filtered water
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free low-sodium tamari
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 drops liquid stevia
- 1/2 tablespoon organic, unpasteurized miso paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar
- Prepare the ingredients.
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.