Fluffy, delicious and simple pancakes for a wonderful morning!
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes For One [Vegan]
- 1/3 of a ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1/4 cup vegan milk of choice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup pancake mix
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon quick oats
- Set a skillet or griddle pan over medium or medium low heat. (If you work slowly, be careful not to let it overheat while you are mixing your batter.)
- Mash banana thoroughly.
- Stir in oil, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Add in pancake mix, cinnamon, and oats, and stir until combined. Do not overstir! There were will be lumps in the batter.
- If desired, stir in other mix-ins now, like chocolate chips, walnuts, or blueberries.
- When pan is hot (it should sizzle if a drop of water hits it), grease it with nonstick cooking spray and pour about 1/4 cup of batter into the center of the pan.
- When pancake begins to show bubbles in the center and brown on the edges, flip and cook for another minute or two. If you shake the pan and the pancake easily comes loose, it's probably ready!