Simple and filling breakfast option without the egg, butter, milk or sugar. These are 100% good. You can top these with fresh strawberries, banana or any other fresh fruits you may have.
Banana Oat Flapjacks [Vegan]
- 2 over ripe bananas
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup flour to thicken
- Put everything except the flour in a blender, food processor and blend until smooth.
- Whisk the flour into the batter to thicken.
- Lightly grease a frying pan and pour flapjack size portions into the pan.
- Fry for about 1-2 minutes each side.
- Stack, top with your favourite topping and enjoy!
You can use any non-dairy milk in these – the taste will be slightly different depending on whether you use almond milk, soy, rice or coconut milk.