This baked carrot, apple, and chocolate oatmeal is all about giving you the proper fuel to tackle the day. If you aren't hungry in the morning but want to have healthy food for the road, this dish travels exceptionally well in a glass container
Baked Carrot, Apple and Chocolate Oatmeal [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 apple, grated
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao
- 3-4 dates, chopped
- 1 handful raw walnuts, chopped
- 2 flax egg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Combine all ingredients and pour into a greased baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until top turns crispy.
- Add fresh fruit, dairy or anything you feel suitable. Serve warm.