A little bowl of heaven and the best thing is, the avocados will go undetected by even the most astute of young eaters!
Avocado Mousse [Vegan]
- 2 avocados, ripe
- 4 tablespoons raw cacao
- 4 tablespoons coconut/maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- In a high-speed food processor, add the avocados, cacao, coconut syrup, vanilla, and salt.
- Process until smooth and creamy.
- Taste for sweetness and add more syrup if necessary.
- Spoon the mousse into serving bowls and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- The mousse will become thicker as it refrigerates.
- Garnish with pistachios.