With all the fruit that is available at this time of the year, it is a shame not to turn it into something decadent, perhaps for breakfast, granted it is light and not too complicated to prepare. This is simple and fast and will not take away from your time outside.
Apricot Tart [Vegan]
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 2/5 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 cup vegan yogurt
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 10 teaspoons sunflower oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 orange (see notes)
- 1/2 cup sparkling water
- 6 apricots
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of whole salt
- Sift the flour with yeast and salt. Add the sugar and mix. Add the other ingredients and mix quickly.
- Sprinkle the bottom of 12 muffin stamps with sugar.
- Place each half apricot with the cut side facing down. Cover the apricot with the dough without adding too much.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 356°F.
- Lay off the edges of the muffins with a knife and after 5 minutes turn them off to remove them from the mold. Cool on a grating.
If you do not have the orange, you can omit it and add a little more sparkling water.