Sweet, chewy, and spiced to perfection with nutmeg and cinnamon, these raw apple pie bliss balls are a truly healthy way to satisfy any craving for the baked pie version.
Apple Pie Bliss Balls [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 apple
- 2 cup dried apples
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Using your blender, blend fresh apple.
- Add dried apples, dates, maple syrup and blend until the apples have broken down into very small pieces and the mixture becomes batter like in consistency.
- Add the nutmeg, cinnamon, hemp hearts, chia seeds and walnuts and continue to blend until the walnuts reach your desired size.
- Once blended, scoop out tablespoon sized amounts of the mixture and roll into balls, depending on the stickiness you can wet your hands a touch to make the balls easier to roll.
- Roll your bliss balls in your favorite toppings (coconut sugar, crushed walnuts, hemp hearts and cinnamon)
- Store the balls in the fridge in a sealed container for approximately a week, or you can keep them in the freezer for over a month