This vegan apple cake is sweet, moist, and delicious. If you have any apples that are getting a little soft, this is the perfect recipe to use them up in. The recipe calls for apple butter which you can make yourself or you can use store-bought. You can also use applesauce if that’s what you can find. It's quite easy to make––just mix together a few basic ingredients, bake for 20-35 minutes, and voila! A delicious vegan apple cake! Cut yourself a slice and top with some vegan butter for a snack any time, or top it with a scoop of vegan vanilla ice cream for a cozy dessert! I will do both.
Apple Loaf Cake [Vegan]
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter and 3/4 sugar until creamy.
- Add apple butter, vanilla, and milk and blend until smooth.
- Mix together flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Stir flour mixture into butter mixture.
- Stir 1/3 cup brown sugar and chopped apples together.
- Stir half the apples into the batter.
- Pour batter into a 9x5 inch loaf pan
- Sprinkle remaining apple pieces over the top and press lightly into batter.
- Bake for about 20-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.