This vegan apple cake is sweet, moist, and delicious. If you have any apples that are getting a little soft, this is the perfect recipe to use them up in. The recipe calls for apple butter which you can make yourself or you can use store-bought. You can also use applesauce if that’s what you can find. It's quite easy to make––just mix together a few basic ingredients, bake for 20-35 minutes, and voila! A delicious vegan apple cake! Cut yourself a slice and top with some vegan butter for a snack any time, or top it with a scoop of vegan vanilla ice cream for a cozy dessert! I will do both.
Apple Loaf Cake [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar plus another ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup apple butter or applesauce
- 1/2 cup vegan butter or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 apples, peeled and diced small
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter and 3/4 sugar until creamy.
- Add apple butter, vanilla, and milk and blend until smooth.
- Mix together flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Stir flour mixture into butter mixture.
- Stir 1/3 cup brown sugar and chopped apples together.
- Stir half the apples into the batter.
- Pour batter into a 9x5 inch loaf pan
- Sprinkle remaining apple pieces over the top and press lightly into batter.
- Bake for about 20-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Total Calories: 2666 | Total Carbs: 441 g | Total Fat: 90 g | Total Protein: 19 g | Total Sodium: 5542 g | Total Sugar: 281 g Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile
Never cooked – mixture has way too much moisture too bake properly. Wasted ingredients!!!!
Never set in the middle, even after 50 minutes and recipe was followed to the letter. Don\’t waste your time and ingredients.
What is the quantity for brown sugar?