This vegan apple cake is sweet, moist, and delicious. If you have any apples that are getting a little soft, this is the perfect recipe to use them up in. The recipe calls for apple butter which you can make yourself or you can use store bought. You can also use applesauce if that’s what you can find. It's quite easy to make––just mix together a few basic ingredients, bake for 20-35 minutes, and voila! A delicious vegan apple cake! Cut yourself a slice and top with some vegan butter for a snack any time, or top it with a scoop of vegan vanilla ice cream for a cozy dessert! I will do both.
Apple Loaf Cake [Vegan]
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter and 3/4 sugar until creamy.
- Add apple butter, vanilla, and milk and blend until smooth.
- Mix together flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Stir flour mixture into butter mixture.
- Stir 1/3 cup brown sugar and chopped apples together.
- Stir half the apples into the batter.
- Pour batter into a 9x5 inch loaf pan
- Sprinkle remaining apple pieces over the top and press lightly into batter.
- Bake for about 20-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.