This antipasto scrambled tofu is an incredible energy booster with amazing flavor. Start your day right with this delicious goodness! Black salt gives the tofu an eggy flavor, while olives, roasted bell pepper, and artichoke bring that tangy, umami flavor that makes antipasto so good. Basil added at the end gives it a fresh flavor, but it can also be substituted for spinach. Serve this scramble on its own, wrap it up in a tortilla to take it on the go, or serve it over toast.
Antipasto Scrambled Tofu [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Antipasto Scrambled Tofu [Vegan]
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 10.5-ounce block firm Tofu
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoon roasted red bell pepper from a jar, cut into strips
- 4 artichoke hearts, sliced
- 7 or more olives, whole or chopped
- Black salt, grated
- A handful of cashews
- A handful of basil
How to Prepare Antipasto Scrambled Tofu [Vegan]
- Fry onion and garlic in a pan for a few minutes.
- Crumble tofu into the pan. Add curry powder and stir. Cook for around 5 minutes.
- Add bell peppers, artichokes, olives. and black salt. Cook for a further few minutes.
- Add cashews and basil and stir through.
- Serve on its own or over toast.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.