The amazing thing about amaranth is how it compares nutritionally to other grains: far more iron, calcium, protein, manganese, fiber, and other phytonutrients than wheat or rice. This makes a great breakfast or snack!
Amaranth Yogurt Pop with Raspberries [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Amaranth Yogurt Pop with Raspberries [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 1/2 cups popped amaranth
- 1 - 1 1/4 cups soy yogurt
- 4 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 3/4 cups raspberries
- 2 pinches ground vanilla
How to Prepare Amaranth Yogurt Pop with Raspberries [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Mix amaranth and soy yogurt
- Sweeten with 2 tablespoons agave syrup or maple syrup
- Sort out damaged raspberries or use frozen
- Marinate the berries in a mixture of 1 tbsp agave syrup and vanilla
- Layer the berries and amaranth yogurt mixture in a glass or a bowl
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.