This almond milk pumpkin spice coffee creamer is creamy, dreamy, pumpkin spice-y and unbelievable easy. The hardest part comes from squeezing the almonds to get the ‘milk’ out.
Almond Milk Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer [Vegan]
2 1/2 cups
- 2 cups raw unsalted almonds
- 3 cups water
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tablespoons agave
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Soak your almonds overnight in enough water to cover them completely
- Drain and rinse almonds. Add to high powered blender with 3 cups water and blend until completely smooth
- Pour into an nut milk bag and squeeze all the ‘milk’ out into a bowl.
- Whisk in the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, agave, and vanilla
- Enjoy with coffee or granola! *Best ratio for coffee is 1/2 cup creamer per 6 ounces coffee.
Note: creamer will separate in fridge. Shake well before using! Lasts for 3-4 days.