Homemade crunchy almond butter vanilla bean granola will be your new favorite. Packed with wholesome ingredients like oats, almonds, and coconut oil, you will never want to buy the store-bought kind again! Granola is 100-times better when it is homemade! It's great to add to vegan yogurt, eat with almond milk, grab a handful anytime for a snack, or even sprinkle it over some ice cream! If you’ve never made homemade granola, you are in for a treat. This almond butter vanilla bean granola is way better than store bought kind. It’s fresh, crunchy, customizable, and smells amazing! Homemade granola is also much healthier than the store-bought kind because you control exactly what is going into the recipe. This almond butter vanilla bean granola combines the most amazing flavors ever: vanilla bean paste, maple syrup, crunchy almonds, and cacao nibs for a chocolate-y taste without making this granola too sweet! P.S. The crunch is unreal, you guys!
Almond Butter Vanilla Bean Granola [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Almond Butter Vanilla Bean Granola [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 5 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup creamy all natural almond butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- 1 cup whole almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup cacao nibs
How to Prepare Almond Butter Vanilla Bean Granola [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, coconut sugar, and salt.
- Whisk together coconut oil, maple syrup, almond butter, and vanilla bean paste in a separate mixing bowl, until smooth.
- Add coconut oil mixture to oats and stir well making sure to fully coat oats. Divide the oat mixture and spread evenly on prepared baking sheets. Bake 30-35 minutes, stirring the often, until oats are dry.
- Transfer baking sheets to cooling racks and allow to cool completely. Mix in the almonds and cacao nibs to the cooled granola.
- Store granola in air-tight jars.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.