If you haven’t tried sweet potato fries from an air fryer yet then here's a recipe that will change your life...
Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries [Vegan]
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to season
- Coconut oil spray
How to Prepare Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries [Vegan]
- Simply chop the sweet potato into chips.
- Place into the air fryer and spray with coconut oil and add the seasoning.
- Adjust the temperature and time according to the settings of your air fryer.
- Serve with your favorite dip.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
- Sweet Potato
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.