If you’re all about fudge or simply love fresh modern vegan recipes, you’re going love this new 4 ingredient Vegan Chocolate Pecan Fudge!! It’s quick, easy, affordable, has the most amazing texture, the recipe is seamless, can be made in minutes, can easily be made in bulk, and is perfect for entertaining, for holidays, or for a gift! You can make countless variations with the base, so get creative!
4-Ingredient Chocolate Pecan Fudge [Vegan]
- 13 1/2 ounces full fat coconut milk
- 3/4 cup organic powdered sugar
- 2 bags dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup pecans
- Line an 8x8-inch square pan or a loaf pan for larger bars with parchment paper.
- If your can of coconut milk contains a lot of excess clear liquid on the top, pour that out.
- Place the coconut milk in a sauce pan over medium low heat. As it starts to steam a little, begin to sift in the powdered sugar and whisk to combine.
- Don't overheat the mixture or bring to a boil.
- Add the chocolate chips and continue to whisk until fully melted. 2-3 minutes, don't overcook as it will burn.
- Pour into the prepared pan and spread out evenly with a spatula. Top with toasted pecans.
- Allow to cool for about 30 minutes at room temperature, then place in the refrigerator for two hours or until the texture of the fudge is firm.
- Once set, remove the fudge from the pan and slice into squares. Store in the refrigerator.