Smoothies are a go-to in the summer months when you want something cool, refreshing but loaded with all the good stuff. This 4 Ingredient Blueberry Smoothie Bowl checks all those boxes. It is the perfect consistency on its own or topped with your favorite fruit and granola.
4 Ingredient Blueberry Smoothie Bowl [Vegan]
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup oat milk (may need to add an extra 1/3 cup)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened plant-based yogurt
- vegan protein powder (optional)
- seasonal fruit (Optional Topping)
- granola (Optional Topping)
- hemp seeds/ chia seeds (Optional Topping)
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend it until smooth. You may need to tamper/ scrape down the sides.
- If the smoothie is too thick, add an additional 1/3 cup of oat milk so blending is easier.
- Blend until smooth yet still thick. Pour into a bowl.
- Top the smoothie bowl with seasonal fresh fruit, your favorite granola, and hemp seeds.