This 15 Minute Buddha Bowls recipe, with healthy grains, chickpeas, fruit, and avocado, is a balanced, healthy meal that comes together in no time!
15 Minute Buddha Bowls [Vegan]
For the Yogurt Dressing
- 1/4 cup non-dairy Plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or agave
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt and pepper
For the Buddha Bowl Fillings
- 2 handfuls leafy greens spinach, kale, or lettuce
- 1 cup cooked grains quinoa, couscous, bulgur, or brown rice
- 1 15-oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup blueberries
- 4 mandarin oranges peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1/4 red onion about 1/2 cup, sliced
- 2 carrots peeled and shredded
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- Divide greens into 4 servings bowls, then top each with equal portions of cooked grains, chickpeas, blueberries, oranges, avocado, onion, and carrot.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.