Trader Joe’s is stepping up its vegan game. This popular grocery store is stocking up its shelves with vegan copycats of meat, dairy, and classic snack foods that people are obsessing over. These tasty vegan food products prove that we don’t need animal products to make seriously amazing meals.
Here is a list of our top 10 favorite vegan items at Trader Joe’s that you won’t regret adding to your cart!
1. Miyoko’s Kitchen Un-Lox Your Dreams Cream Cheese
Source: Miyoko’s Creamery/Instagram
Miyoko’s Kitchen, known for its cultured nut cheeses and butter, is available at Trader Joe’s nationwide. This new vegan cream cheese flavor called Un-Lox Your Dreams will have you dreaming about breakfast. Their vegan line offers dairy alternatives from blended nuts that everyone can enjoy. To buy Miyoko’s cream cheese, click here.
- Mint Coconut-Cashew Cream Cheese Spread [Vegan]
- Dried Apple Stack Cake With Molasses Cream Cheese Frosting [Vegan]
- Cream Cheese Apple Galette [Vegan]
2. Soy Chorizo
Trader Joe’s Soy Chorizo is a favorite among vegans and non-vegans alike. It’s tasty and flavorful and requires only a few minutes to cook. It can be thrown into a variety of dishes, from pasta to tacos. To buy similar chorizo, click here.
- Chorizo Burrito Skillet [Vegan]
- Sweet Potato Pasta with Walnut Chorizo [Vegan]
- Chickpea Chorizo Tacos [Vegan]
3. Coconut Creamer
This coconut creamer is essential for coffee drinkers! It’s so creamy and adds the perfect amount of sweetness to black coffee. This also comes in a soy version as well. It’s a staple to keep in your fridge. To buy a similar creamer, click here.
Coffee creamer recipes:
- Mason Jar Irish Coffee Creamer [Vegan]
- Almond-Macadamia Nut Creamer [Raw, Vegan]
- Vanilla Nut Coffee Creamer [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
4. Trader Joe’s Jumbo Cinnamon Rolls
These cinnamon rolls are free from animal products and have been dubbed “accidentally” vegan. They are pre-packaged and so easy to pop in the oven. You’ll want these on hand when your late-night sweet tooth kicks in! To buy similar vegan cinnamon rolls, click here.
Cinnamon roll recipes:
- Cherry and Mango Cinnamon Rolls [Vegan]
- Superfood Cinnamon Rolls [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Cinnamon Rolls [Vegan]
5. Sriracha Baked Tofu
This pre-baked, seasoned tofu is marinated in a flavorful sauce and ready to eat. This is the perfect convenience product for when you don’t feel like cooking and don’t want a frozen meal. This tofu will add just the right amount of spice to any dish. To buy a similar baked tofu, click here.
6. Pulled Jackfruit in Smoky BBQ Sauce
This pulled jackfruit is ready to eat and coated in a smoky BBQ sauce. All you need to do is heat it in a microwave and serve! This is a great plant-based protein option and pairs nicely with sandwiches, burrito bowls, or even by itself! To buy a similar pulled jackfruit, click here.
- Carolina BBQ Jackfruit Sliders With Apple Slaw [Vegan]
- Korean BBQ Jackfruit Buns [Vegan]
- Loaded BBQ Jackfruit and Potato Cheese Nachos [Vegan]
7. Vegan Enchilada Casserole
This frozen vegan enchilada casserole is great for when you don’t feel like cooking. You can just pop it in the oven, and you’ll have a satisfying meal in no time at all. It. has a super tasty and simple filling with refried pinto beans and vegetables. To buy a similar vegan enchilada, click here.
- Butternut Squash and Black Bean Enchiladas [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Pumpkin Enchiladas [Vegan]
- Black Bean, Corn, and Red Rice Enchiladas [Vegan]
8. Beefless Ground Beef
These beef-less crumbles add a delicious heartiness to practically any meal. Throw this into your favorite pasta dish, taco salad, chili, and so much more. These meatless crumbles are so versatile and are pre-cooked, saving you a ton of time in the kitchen. To buy similar beefless grounds, click here.
9. Vegan Caesar Dressing
Made from olive oil, tofu, lemon juice, white miso, Dijon mustard, and capers, this creamy vegan Caesar dressing tastes like the real thing. It’s perfect for recreating your classic Ceasar salads, vegan chicken, and no-egg salad. To buy a similar caesar dressing, click here.
Caesar dressing recipes:
- Roasted Garlic Caesar Dressing [Vegan]
- Raw Caesar Salad Dressing [Vegan]
- Quinoa Salad with Caesar Dressing [Vegan]
10. Kale Gnocchi
This kale gnocchi will become your new obsession. Throw these into the air fryer or bake them in the oven for a crispy and satisfying meal. These also come in a cauliflower flavor that is just as delicious. To buy a similar gnocchi, click here.
- Heart-Shaped Beet Gnocchi With Watercress Pesto [Vegan]
- Sweet Potato Gnocchi With Pesto [Vegan]
- Pumpkin Gnocchi [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Unfortunately, dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer, and has many side effects.
For those interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend purchasing one of our many plant-based cookbooks or downloading the Food Monster App which has thousands of delicious recipes making it the largest vegan recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.